Thanks for checking out my website!
I got my start in photography after my first solo trip to Mono Lake to catch sunrise in early 2015. All I had was my Galaxy S3 and I wished that I could have captured some of the lake's brilliance to share. Two weeks later, I had my first camera, a Canon Rebel SL1.
Today, I shoot with my Canon 6D m1, Sigma 50 f/1.4, and Sigma 105 f/2.8 macro. With M&C Saatchi, I handle head shots and company events. For agency clients, I shoot for 7 restaurants, a boxing gym, and sometimes the SD Zoo. Personally, I typically focus on lifestyle, landscape, and astrophotography with freelance gigs for jewelry and engagements.
My Go-To Equipment:
- Canon 6D Mk1
- Sigma 105mm f/2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro
- Sigma 50 f/1.4 HSM (close ups and panoramas)
- Canon 24-105 f/4L IS USM (all around lens)
- Tokina 11-16 f/2.8 IF DXII AT‑X PRO (astrophotography)
- Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM (telephoto & nature)
- Canon Speedlite 600EX RT-II Flash
- Lifestyle Brand Shoots
- Product Shoots
- Food Photography
- Destination & Adventure Shoots
- Engagement Shoots
- Family Photos, Baby Showers, and Family Events
In order to challenge myself, I typically go price a shoot using the lowest of the two methods:
1) Agree on a set price based on distance, time, location, comparable rates, fees, etc.
2) A baseline rate of $X per HD deliverable photo, which allows for my clients to attach value on each photo they'd one day print. They also are not paying for "time" with this method. This also sets a lower rate if there are issues (i.e. with lighting or freaks of nature).
Packages including all of the RAW photos are negotiable.
If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com or by using the Contact in the menu.